collectively all information that you submit to Hench Nutrition Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Hench Nutrition Ltd, or us
Hench Nutrition Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07830581 whose registered office is at 3A Twickenham Road, Norfolk, NR6 6NG;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hench Nutrition Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hench Nutrition Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.henchnutrition.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singularincludes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to aperson includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including"is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to anystatutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. Forpurposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Hench Nutrition Ltd is the"data controller". This means that Hench Nutrition Ltd determines thepurposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. Wemay collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Informationsuch as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address(automatically collected);
d. web browser typeand version (automatically collected);
e. operating system(automatically collected);
6. Wecollect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to usby you; and
b. data is collectedautomatically.
7. HenchNutrition Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact usthrough the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you registerwith us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you makepayments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
8. Tothe extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Dataautomatically, for example:
a. we automaticallycollect some information about your visit to the Website. This informationhelps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includesyour IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access theWebsite and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collectyour Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on yourbrowser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on theWebsite, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
9. Anyor all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order toprovide you with the best possible service and experience when using ourWebsite. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal recordkeeping;
b. improvement of ourproducts / services;
c. transmission byemail of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. Wemay use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so forour legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have theright to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Yourrights" below).
11. Forthe delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent,whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consentis a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engagedwith us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about aparticular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services).Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as givenunless you opt-out.
b. for other types ofe-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you needto take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example,checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are notsatisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdrawconsent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the sectionheaded "Your rights" below.
12. Whenyou register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legalbasis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and usand/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. Wemay share your Data with the following groups of people for the followingreasons:
a. any of our groupcompanies or affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of your websiteand business;
b. our employees,agents and/or professional advisors - to offer a better service;
14. Wewill use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, forexample:
a. access to youraccount is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Dataon secure servers.
15. Technicaland organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected databreach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data,please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
16. Ifyou want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect yourinformation and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft,viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. GetSafe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Evenif we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal,tax or regulatory purposes.
19. Youhave the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access- the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at anytime, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provideyou with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge youfor this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive."Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If werefuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right torestrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us fromusing your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to dataportability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer yourData.
f. Right to object- the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for ourlegitimate interests.
20. Tomake enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw yourconsent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis forprocessing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Ifyou are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to yourData is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevantdata protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner'sOffice (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website athttps://ico.org.uk/.
22. Itis important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Pleasekeep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
25. Wemay also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any partof it.
26. Inthe above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacyis protected.
28. AllCookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EUCookie Law.
29. Beforethe Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with amessage bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving yourconsent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Hench Nutrition Ltd toprovide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, denyconsent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website maynot function fully or as intended.
30. ThisWebsite may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
31. Youcan find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
32. Youcan choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default,most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For furtherdetails, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. Youcan choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any informationthat enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including,but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. Itis recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date andthat you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of yourinternet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. Formore information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, pleaserefer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookiesfrom your computer.
38. Unlessotherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any rightor remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
39. ThisAgreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Englandand Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to theexclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Hench Nutrition Ltd by email at email@example.com.
01 November 2011
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried toensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed acookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.