- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Reward Points:
- Prime Range
Hemp Protein 50 is an excellent protein source containing all Essential Amino Acids
(EAAs) at a ratio closer to 'complete' sources of protein such as meat,
milk and eggs. It is also full of live enzymes, Essential Fatty Acids
(EFA), vitamins and minerals.
It is often referred to as the ‘complete protein source’. This is not
just because it contains all 20 amino acids (including the 10 that are
essential for optimum health) but also due to its high levels of
essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
To keep in good health we simply must eat foods that contain live enzymes, active nutrients, vitamins, minerals, EAAs, and EFAs. These elements are termed 'Essential' because the human body does not produce them, they must come from the food we eat. Hemp Seeds are one of the most concentrated, complete and balanced sources of EAAs and EFAs available from plant origin.
Hemp Protein 50 is also well suited to those who require a gluten free diet or suffer from lactose or dairy intolerance. Also, hemp is an extremely popular source of protein for vegetarians and vegans that contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- - Complete protein including all essential amino acids
- - Contains live enzymes, active nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- - Excellent amino acid profile
- - High levels of Omega 3, 6 & 9
- - A good source of plant protein
- - Add 150-250ml of water or fruit juice into our shaker.
- - Then add 1 x level scoop (50g), shake and consume.
- - Use 2-3 times daily or as required.
- - Can be added to savoury dishes to increase protein and EFA intake.
- - 1 x level scoop (included) weighs 50g.
Please note: We advise that you measure all servings using an accurate set of scales (such as these). While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using the scoop provided, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Do not exceed the suggested use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a doctor before use.
PER 50g SERVING...
- Calories: 223
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fat: 6g
- of which omega 3,6 & 9: 5.4g
- of which saturates: 0g
- Salt: 0.03g
- Calories: 446
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fat: 12g
- of which omega 3,6 & 9: 10.8g
- of which saturates: 0g
- Salt: 0.06g
100% Hemp Protein with nothing added or taken away.
For allergens please see ingredients in bold. Processed in a facility that handles Milk, Soya, Egg, Gluten, Nuts, Peanuts and products thereof.