Hench Protein Pancakes offer a high protein, low GI, great tasting snack for anyone looking to increase their daily protein intake. Each serving comprises of over 60% protein from four high quality sources rich in amino acids and BCAA's- these are Milk, Whey, Soya and Egg proteins that are all well known for their high nutritional value. Other ingredients include ground oats which feature high levels of beta-glucans which, when combined as part of a meal, contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise that would normally occur after a meal.
Each pancake tastes great on it's own but can easily be 'spiced up' with your toppings of choice - perhaps a drizzle of honey for extra energy in the morning to kick-start your day. For an evening snack you could opt for some chopped fruit or peanut butter instead. Our pancakes can even be pre-cooked and left to cool and used as high protein wraps for your lunch box with a savory filling of your choice - they really are a versatile snack with fantastic nutritional benefits.
- - Great for breakfast or snack
- - Over 60% pure protein per pancake
- - Can be used for high protein wrap for lunchboxes
- - Great taste and prepared in less than 5 minutes
- - Add 100ml of milk or water to our shaker, then add 1 level scoop (40g) and shake to mix.
- - Leave the batter to rest for 1 -2 minutes before adding to a preheated non stick pan with a light coating of oil.
- - Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes on each side until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- - Eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings
- - 1 x level scoop weighs 40g and makes 1-2 pancakes.
Please note: We advise that you measure all servings using an accurate set of scales (such as these). While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using the scoop provided, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Do not exceed the suggested use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a doctor before use.
PER 40g SERVING...
- Calories: 147kcal
- Protein: 24.9g
- Carbohydrate: 8.3g
- of which sugars: 0.2g
- Fat: 1.7g
- Salt: 0.7g
- Calories: 368kcal
- Protein: 62.3g
- Carbohydrate: 20.9g
- of which sugars: 0.4g
- Fat: 4.3g
- Salt: 1.7g
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Soya Protein Isolate, Egg White Protein), Ultra Fine Oats, MCT Oil, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sweetener (Sucralose).
For allergens please see ingredients in bold. Processed in a facility that handles Nuts, Peanuts and products thereof.