- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Reward Points:
Our Protein Flapjack Mix is a convenient and cost effective way of baking your own protein flapjacks at home. By baking your own delicious and fresh flapjack bars you can literally save yourself a fortune! Not only will you save money, but you will no longer be forced to consume any unnecessary additives and preservatives that go into most of today's 'long shelf life' bars.
Each mouthwatering flapjack offers a great source of long-lasting energy, from the carbohydrate blend consisting of low GI oats and the complex carbohydrate maltodextrin. Combined with this is our triple protein blend which offers a tapered protein release over many hours.
It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare a batch of delicious protein flapjacks ready for the oven and they are baked in just 15 minutes or less. Not only that but the only cooking utensils you will need are a single bowl and spoon, so you wont be left with a never-ending pile of washing up afterwards either!
- - Save a fortune by baking your own
- - Prepared in less than 5 minutes
- - Baked in 15 minutes or under
- - Excellent source of long-lasting energy
- - No additives or preservatives
- - Preheat oven to 175C (350F) or Gas Mark 4.
- - Add 3 x tablespoons of Honey and 2 x tablespoons of cooking oil (such as Coconut Oil or Olive Oil) to a mixing bowl.
- - Microwave for approx 30-60 seconds to melt.
- - Add approx 4 x level scoops (150g) of Flapjack Mix and mix well, then stir in 3 x tablespoons of milk.
- - Press the dough mixture into a shallow baking tray.
- - Sprinkle with your preferred choice of topping (such as nuts, raisins or chocolate chips).
- - Bake for up to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- - 1 x level scoop (included) weighs approximately 35g.
Please note: We advise that you measure all servings using an accurate set of scales (such as these). While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using the scoop provided, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Do not exceed the suggested use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a doctor before use.
- Calories: 364
- Protein: 27.3g
- Carbohydrate: 56.7g
- of which sugars: 0.8g
- Fat: 4g
- Salt: 0g
Rolled Oats, Tri-Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Soya Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
For allergens please see ingredients in bold. Processed in a facility that handles Egg, Nuts, Peanuts and products thereof.