- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Reward Points:
- Prime Range
MSM, or it's full name Methyl-Sulfonyl Methane, is an organosulphur compound that is found naturally in humans, animals and plants. MSM is a flexible bond between proteins for your hair, skin, joints, tendons and cartilage. MSM is found in the fluid around the joints and is often combined with Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplements.
- - Found in the fluid around the joints
- - Often combined with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- - Naturally occurring in the body
- - Can be added to shakes
- - Tasteless odourless powder
- - Add your preferred amount of water or fruit juice into our shaker.
- - Then add one third of a scoop (1g), shake and consume.
- - As a dietary supplement we recommend consuming once a day.
- - 1 x level scoop (included) weighs 3g.
Please note: We advise that you measure all servings using an accurate set of scales (such as these). While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using the scoop provided, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Do not exceed the suggested use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a doctor before use.
PER 1g SERVING...
- Methyl-Sulfonyl Methane: 1g
100% MSM Powder with nothing added or taken away.
For allergens please see ingredients in bold. Processed in a facility that handles Milk, Soya, Egg, Gluten, Nuts, Peanuts and products thereof.